Hello folks! I’m sorry I haven’t written a post in like a decade. I’ve been quite busy with a lot of stuff (mostly pertaining to my career) but I’m finally on a 5 week vacation, which I very badly needed. 2-3 weeks prior to my vacation I was beginning to feel burned out and felt I couldn’t really pull through this time. I somehow managed it and I’m very thankful for that. I took the picture above as I landed in India, waiting at the airport to take the next flight to my city. Needless to say, I’ve been sleep deprived and chronically fatigued for the past few weeks as you can see. Now I’m back home, in India and it feels splendid. Here are my goals for my vacation:
1) Meet up with relatives and friends
2) EAT EAT EAT!!! (Home cooked food is hands down my favorite food!)
3) Catch up on lots of sleep.
4) Read a novel or 2 (I’ve yet to decide which one, if you have any suggestions, please comment :))
5) Refresh my French. My french has gotten super rusty over the years and I figure now is the time I’m going to revive it.
6) Restart my fitness routine. I have to admit, I haven’t hit the gym in more than 1.5 months now (almost 2) and my body has paid a huge price for it. I will now get back into a fitness regime that involves going 5 times a week. I have found a nice fitness trainer who I’ll stick with.
7) Spend time with my dearest family =)
In the meantime, here is the view of my garden I get to enjoy every morning from my balcony as I enjoy my breakfast.
And it feels supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (haha yes I used that word) to reunite with my pup Roofus (who is officially 7 years old)